Beantown Volleyball Club Camps & Clinics
6th Annual Beantown Elite Volleyball Academy
Open to Girls in Grades 6-12
August 14-18, 2017
Newton South High School
Download the Brochure!
Beantown Elite Volleyball Academy is proud to announce its 6th Annual Girls Volleyball Clinic taking place at Newton South HS. This is an opportunity for girls to develop and refine their skills before the beginning of their high school and club volleyball seasons. The clinic will include sessions that focus on refining skill progressions, extension of tasks, technique, strategy, dynamic functional training, nutrition, and sport specific training.
You will receive this training from top-rated coaches, including Peter Suxho, who played and coached internationally with the men’s national team of Albania and in the Mediterranean games and currently is the head coach for Beantown’s Boys 18 Black travel team.
Provide an opportunity for all participants to enhance skills, technique, knowledge, strategy, and team play in the sport of volleyball in a value-centered, positive and safe environment.
Instruction will include:
· Serving—Floater and Jump Serve
· Passing—Technique and Serve Receive Patterns
· Setting—Footwork and Contact Refinement
· Setting—How to Run an Offense
· Attack— Technique/Footwork and Tempo
· Defense—Technique/Team and Individual
· Technical and Tactical Training
· Volleyball Specific Fitness and Skills Training
· Skills Stations
· Dynamic Training Sessions -Volleyball Specific
· Speed Ladders
· Medicine Balls
· Reaction Belts
· Team Play and Competitive Games
Tuition - $350 (Early Bird Special by May 15th = $325)
Please make checks payable to: Beantown Volleyball
· Includes T-Shirt and Report Card
· Camp All-Stars and Camper of the Week Award
Don’t forget to bring:
· Water bottle
· Bag lunch
· Change of shirt for afternoon training session (highly recommended)
Campers are accepted on a First Come– First Served Basis - and a $125.00 Non-Refundable Deposit will be taken
Now Offering Online Registration
The Beantown online registration section is powered by SportsPilot and will take you to a new window. It's fast and simple. All you have to do is create a "family" account. To do so:
· Create a User ID & Password
· Select the "Family" option
· Click "Login"
· Add players
· Register for a program
· Then Pay! (Payment can be made by credit card, or bring cash or a check to the first night!)
View a SportsPilot Online Tutorial on how registration works or BEGIN REGISTERING!